We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care near Chicago, IL.
Each member of Covenant Village of Northbrook care staff is accredited in Memory Support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES® training program. They initiate interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more—all in a comforting environment in the Chicago, IL, area.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication administrated by a licensed nurse
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care 24/7 for injections and dressing changes
- Total care with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence care provided
- Licensed nursing and certified nurses aides available 24 hours a day
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even the secured outside courtyard
- Private suite with bath
- Semi-private suite with bath
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information, call (877) 720-8466 or click here to request more information.