So much to see, do, and try.
Our Northbrook location gives you convenient access to every possibility.
Along the glorious shores of Lake Michigan, Northbrook is a highly desirable village suburb, just 20 miles north of Chicago’s city center. Our ideal location puts you in the perfect position to venture out to fabulous nearby attractions. It’s easy to grab a train downtown. Lake Michigan is a mere eight miles away.
- Bask in the beauty of nature at nearby Somme Woods, a 269-acre wooded preserve
- Explore downtown and the natural beauty of the Village Green Park and River Walk
- Shop at any of the fine shopping malls, such as Northbrook Court, home to many retailers you won’t find elsewhere in the Chicago area
- Sightsee in downtown Chicago, and take in Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago Symphony, the Chicago Botanic Garden, and the shops along Michigan Avenue
- Golf at your choice of three nearby courses
- Pack your bags and hop on a plane to visit faraway family or friends—or have them come to you: O’Hare International Airport is just 20 miles away
For more information, call (877) 720-8466 or click here to request more information.